Thursday, March 8, 2012

30 Day Challenge Part 2.

6. A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
7. A picture of your most treasured item.  One of my most treasured items is the promise ring that Eric bought me this year on Valentine's Day. 
8. A picture that makes you laugh.  This picture is absolutely disgusting, but it does indeed make me laugh.  Eric made it and as grossed out as I am by myself I can't deny that it's hilarious!
9.  A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.  It might be cheating, but there are different people who have gotten me through different times in my life.  This picture represents my family, who has been there since my life began.
10. A picture of the person you do the most screwed up things with.  My brother?  I'm sure we've probably done our share when we were younger, and getting toked up right before Christmas dinner probably counts.
11. A picture of something you hate.  Lady Elaine Fairchilde from Mister Roger's Neighborhood.  Seriously, wtf is wrong with this puppet and who on earth created her/him?  She's terrifying!  I can see her being in a horror movie before I could ever see her being in a television show for children.

No comments:

Post a Comment