Thursday, March 8, 2012

30 Day Challenge Part 3.

12.  A picture of something you love.  Heels and clothes!
13. A picture of your favorite band or artist.  When it comes down to it, it's gotta be the Red Hot Chili Peppers.  Older music preferred.
14. A picture of somebody you could never imagine your life without.  Eric.  We have a history with each other that goes back seven years!  We've been apart, but having him back in my life feels so right.  When you find the person you're meant to be with forever, you just know they're the one.  That, for me, is Eric, and I can't imagine a life without him.
15. A picture of something you want to do before you die.  There are so many things, but one of my tops is to get married to the love of my life and have our own family. 
16.  A picture of someone who inspires you.  Anne Frank.  She remained optimistic throughout the difficulties and loss that she was experiencing in her life, and to me that is very inspiring. 
17.  A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.  The very strong possibility that I'm pregnant!


No comments:

Post a Comment