Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The 90s, Volume 2.

I was so into the T.Y. Beanie Baby craze!  I actually still have a bunch of them.  Too bad I never owned any that could have actually made me some cash money back in the day. 


I'm still a little upset that I never got to be on this show.  Three teams would first answer grocery related questions to earn time for the last round.  In the last round, one member of the team would race through the store to pick up groceries that would, in the end, lead to the highest grocery bill.  Diapers, meats, and batteries were among the top favorites to grab.

Figure It Out was a show on Nickelodeon in which cast members from different Nickelodeon shows would try to guess what the secret talent of the contestant was by asking them questions that could only be answered by a yes or no.  Usually it was something really fucking weird.  How I wished I could have gotten slimed though!

Scratch n' sniff stickers.  Enough said.

I remember getting these for Christmas.  They didn't exactly compare to my doll Jenny (RIP) who would wet her pants, and I'm not sure wtf is up with their hair, but I remember being psyched to get them.

I loved the Berenstain Bears books.  I was constantly reading, and these were at the top of my reading list.


I don't even want to know how many times I took these books out of the library, because the number would probably disgust me.  I do remember one of my favorite stories was Harold, about a creepy scarecrow who comes to life and ends up killing and peeling the flesh off of one of the men who made him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment