Monday, February 6, 2012

Favorite Things, Volume 1.


First on the list is nail polish.  More specifically, black polish.  Or dark plum.  My nails are never without polish and those are by far my faves!



Stilletos.  Oh, how I love them so.  They're a semi-new obsession of mine, now that I feel confident enough walking in them to do it in public.  These btw are one of the two pairs that I own.  I promise that number is only temporary.

Oh how I miss the older Degrassi's.  Now, I admit that I'm not as much of a fan since the characters have all changed and it's gotten to be completely ridiculous, but there was a time when I was a die hard fan.  I'd be lying if I said I didn't still love the old seasons!

My favorite drinks ever?  Lemonade and raspberry lemonade. 

Hot wings.  Celery.  Blue cheese.  One of my absolute favorite foods hands down.  I don't even care that it's entirely messy.  Isn't that half the fun?

The only magazine I care enough to subscribe to.  I swear they read my mind on a monthly basis and write some of those pages just for me.

How I love The Office.  Not only is it absolutely hilarious, but I'm such a sucker for Jim and Pam!







No comments:

Post a Comment